Where can I play tennis in Brooklyn?
The 15 Best Places for Tennis in Brooklyn
- Fort Greene Park. 9.5.
- Iona. 180 Grand St (at Bedford Ave), Brooklyn, NY.
- South Oxford Park. Atlantic Avenue and South Oxford St, Brooklyn, NY.
- McCarren Tennis Courts. N 12th St (btwn Berry St & Bedford Ave), Brooklyn, NY.
- McCarren Park.
- Court 16.
- Highland Park.
- Prospect Park Tennis Center.
Where can I play tennis for free in NYC?
Best free tennis courts in Manhattan, NY
- Hudson River Park Tennis Courts. 2.9 mi.
- Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club. 0.8 mi.
- Sutton East Tennis. 1.0 mi.
- Vanderbilt Tennis Club at Grand Central Terminal. 0.5 mi.
- Court 16 Tennis – Long Island City. 1.8 mi.
- Hudson River Park. 1.6 mi.
- Yorkville Tennis. 2.1 mi.
- CityView Racquet Club. 2.6 mi.
Are there tennis courts in NYC?
During the outdoor season, there are 6 courts available to Parks tennis permit holders….Locations.
|Name||Cunningham Tennis Center|
|Location||Cunningham Park Fresh Meadows 196-00 Union Turnpike|
|# of Courts||20|
Are NYC tennis courts free?
Since the Roosevelt Island Operating Corporation dropped the $150 permits to play last year — making the six outdoor courts completely open and free to the public — it’s an even better deal, though more popular now.
Where can I play tennis for free in Brooklyn?
Best free tennis courts in Brooklyn, NY
- Prospect Park Tennis Center. 1.6 mi. Tennis.
- Prospect Park. 1.7 mi. 651 reviews.
- Fort Greene Park. 3.3 mi. 112 reviews.
- Court 16 Tennis – Brooklyn. 3.1 mi. 33 reviews.
- Hudson River Park Tennis Courts. 6.4 mi.
- Marine Park. 3.5 mi.
- McCarren Park Tennis Courts. 4.8 mi.
- MatchPoint NYC. 5.1 mi.
Where can I practice tennis alone in NYC?
Best tennis walls in New York, NY
- Vesuvio Playground. 1.4 mi. Playgrounds.
- Central Park Conservancy. 4.3 mi. 2591 reviews.
- West 4th Street Courts. 1.8 mi.
- Sutton East Tennis. 4.2 mi.
- Midtown Tennis Center. 2.9 mi.
- Vanderbilt Tennis Club at Grand Central Terminal. 3.4 mi.
- CityView Racquet Club. 4.3 mi.
- Prospect Park Tennis Center. 3.9 mi.
Where can I play tennis outside NYC?
Outdoor Manhattan Tennis Courts
- Central Park – 26 clay, 4 hard courts. Center of the Park, just North of the 97th St.
- East River Park – 12 hard courts.
- Riverside Park – 10 clay (@96th St) and 10 hard courts (@ 119th St).
- Washington Market Park – 1 hard court (Chambers & West St).
Where can I play tennis in the winter in New York?
Game, Set, Match! The Best Tennis Facilities For Winter Play In NYC
- Billie Jean King National Tennis Center. Flushing Meadows, Corona Park.
- Yorkville Tennis Club. 89th Street and York Avenue.
- Advantage Quickstart Tennis. Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club: 450 W.
- Chelsea Piers Little Aces.
- Asphalt Green.
How do you play tennis in Brooklyn?
How to Play
- You can purchase a new tennis permit online, or if you have purchased a permit in the past, you can easily renew your permit.
- A single-play permit allows you to play at any tennis court in any borough for one hour.
- Find a Court.
- You can make advance reservations online for a few of our popular courts.