How do you change the time on a Casio 3403?
Watch official 3403 GD-350 Manual Online →…
- In the Timekeeping Mode, hold down A for about two seconds until the time zone setting screen appears.
- Use C to select the item whose setting you want to change.
- Use B and D to change the currently selected setting as described below.
How do I set the alarm on my G Shock GD 350?
In the Timekeeping Mode, press C twice to enter the Alarm Mode. See “Using Modes”. [ALARM] will appear on the display for about one second. After that, an alarm setting screen (Alarm 1 through Alarm 5, or hourly time signal) will appear.
How do I change the minutes on my G Shock?
How To Change Time On A G Shock Watch
- Hold down the ‘adjust’ button on your G-Shock watch for around five seconds, after which you should hear it beep once.
- Once you hear it beep, press the mode button so you can go through the various settings including the hour, minute and seconds hand.
How do you set up G Shock watch?
Setting Your G-Shock Manually Begin in standard or “timekeeping” mode. To enter time-setting mode, find the A button at the top left of the dial and hold it down for a few seconds. On many models, the message ADJ appears and then changes to SET when you let go of the button.
What does shock absorber on Casio gd350-8 mean?
The special shock absorber design of the back of the watch helps to ensure that vibrations are felt when it is worn. Grey resin band digital with neutral face. Clicking on More button will update the content above.
How does the timer work on the Casio gd350?
The large face of the GD350 is configured to ensure that the countdown timer is easily seen in the dark. A high luminance LED can be configured to light up for one, three, or five seconds, and an Auto Light feature causes the face to illuminate whenever the watch is tilted towards the face for reading.
Is the Casio gd350 sport watch vibration alarm?
I follow the Pomodoro method and the GD-350 is perfect for timing the 20/5 minute intervals. As an added bonus, the watch has a vibration alarm setting (to my knowledge, it is unique to this model). This means my constant timing will not disturb other students trying to study.