What should you not miss on Oahu?
Best Things to do on Oahu
- Snorkel at Hanauma Bay. Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay is a must do in Oahu.
- Waterfalls at Ko’olau Mountain Range.
- Cliff Jumping at La’ie Point.
- North Shore Surfing.
- Visit Pearl Harbor.
- Hike Diamond Head.
- Stairway to Heaven Oahu.
- Surf Lessons at Waikiki Beach.
What is the nicest part of Oahu?
Oahu Best Areas to Stay
- South Oahu (Waikiki / Honolulu – including Kahala)
- Leeward Waianae (Including Makaha & Ko Olina)
- North Shore (Haleiwa to Turtle Bay)
- Windward East (Kaneohe / Kailua)
What is Oahu best known for?
Oahu is also the most visited of all the Hawaiian islands, at approximately 4.5 to 4.7 million visitors annually – that’s approximately half of all the visitors to the state each year. Oahu is primarily defined by the state capital of Honolulu, Pearl Harbor, and the world-famous Waikiki Beach.
What can you do on Oahu right now?
Best things to do in Oahu
- Iolani Palace. Hawaii was once a sovereign nation, and Iolani Palace was home to its king and queen.
- Helena’s Hawaiian Food.
- Waiahole Poi Factory.
- Bishop Museum.
- Kailua Beach Adventures.
- Hanauma Bay.
- Makapuu Point Lighthouse Trail.
- Faith Surf School.
What are the best things to do in Oahu Hawaii?
Oahu Activities and Things to Do. Popular Oahu activities include a wide variety of watersports, such as swimming, snorkeling and diving. Hanauma Bay on the island’s southeastern shore is one of the best spots in all of Hawaii for snorkeling. Scuba divers have access to many prime dive locations, including Makaha Caverns on Oahu’s…
What are the best places to visit in Oahu?
Some of the best places to visit in Oahu are Turtle Beach or Laniakea Beach where Hawaiian sea turtles love to bask in the sun. Take care to listen to the conservationist volunteers who prevent visitors from getting too close to the turtles. Oahu’s North Shore is also the island’s surfers’ paradise.
What is the best beach in Oahu?
Kailua Beach Park. Named the best beach in the country by Dr. Beach, Kailua Beach Park on Oahu’s windward, or east side, is a sprawling stretch of sand where gentle aquamarine waves kiss the shoreline.
What is the best island to go to in Hawaii?
Kauai is the best island to visit in Hawaii for first timers who love adventure. Kauai’s scenery is stunning, and its natural beauty is a draw for visitors to the island.