How do I get a court disposition in DeKalb County?

How do I get a court disposition in DeKalb County?

Where can I get a copy of a case disposition? A. The Clerk’s office of the State Court retains original misdemeanor case files for the last three (3) years on site. Upon request, the Clerk will make a certified copy of the case disposition.

How do i find divorce records in DeKalb County GA?

How I can obtain a copy of my divorce decree? Call the DeKalb County Clerk of Superior Court at (404) 371-2836 and then press 1 for civil cases. Or, you can visit and click on the Smart Search button.

How can I get a copy of my court disposition?

Obtaining Copies of Court Records in the Federal Records Centers

  1. Visit the National Archives Order Reproductions page.
  2. Click on “Order Reproductions” then “Court Records”
  3. Select the appropriate court (Bankruptcy, Civil, Criminal, or Court of Appeals)
  4. Follow the onscreen prompts to set up an account and place your order.

Are divorce records public in GA?

Divorce proceedings are a matter of public record in Georgia, as they are in other states, if you handle your divorce in court. Anyone can request to see your divorce records, generally by going through the Georgia Department of Public Health.

Who is the Clerk of Superior Court in DeKalb County GA?

Debra DeBerry, Clerk of Superior Court in DeKalb County is charged by the Georgia Constitution with the care, custody and control of DeKalb County’s records.

How to file a tax return in DeKalb County?

Go to to complete and print form. Be sure to select DeKalb County. 5. Make sure your fees are enclosed payable to Dekalb Clerk of Court; Recording fee, T-Taxes, I-Taxes. 6. A separate check is required to each filing fee .

Where to get a final disposition in DeKalb County?

Certified copies of a Superior Court Final Disposition can be picked up in person at the Clerk’s Office, on the ground floor of the DeKalb County Courthouse. Final dispositions are available and entered within 24 hours of the hearing date. Certified copies are $2.50 for the first page, $.50 for each additional page.

Where can I find DeKalb County UCC forms?

UCC forms available online at The DeKalb County Clerk of Superior Court’s Real Estate Department records and indexes all DeKalb County Uniform Commercial Code Filings (UCC). Only original, national forms are accepted.