Who is the owner of Bangalore International Airport?

Who is the owner of Bangalore International Airport?

Fairfax India Holdings

Kempegowda International Airport
Owner Fairfax India Holdings (54%) Siemens Project Ventures GmbH (20%) Airports Authority of India (13%) Karnataka State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (13%)
Operator Bengaluru International Airport Limited (BIAL)
Serves Bengaluru
Location Devanahalli, Karnataka, India

Are international flights available in Bangalore?

As travel restrictions ease around the world, Bengaluru International Airport will now reconnect the state capital to 14 International destinations under international repatriation flights as well as the Vande Bharat Mission and air bubble programmes. BLR Airport will connect to San Francisco via Kochi (Air India).

How many terminals are there in Bangalore airport?

Bengaluru Airport Terminal: There are 12 gates in total out of which 6 are domestic gates and the other 6 international. You can look at Bengaluru airport map for a detailed understanding of the terminal.


Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) is a public limited company under the Companies Act formed to build, own and operate Bengaluru‘s Greenfield private sector-owned and operated airport – the Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru. Private promoters hold a 74% stake in BIAL while the government holds the remaining 26%.

Who is in-house practising company secretary in Bangalore?

We have in-house practising Company Secretary in our office at Bangalore who is taking care of all secretarial work related to company law compliances to our corporate and multinational clients. We can assist companies following company secretarial work along with compliance required under Company Act 2013, FEMA, RBI etc.

Who is the CEO of BLR airport in India?

Hari was part of the core leadership team at BIAL that successfully licensed and operationalised the Greenfield Airport project in Bengaluru. In this role, he was instrumental in implementing several modern, state-of-the-art airport management systems, for the first time in India, that resulted in improved operational efficiency of BLR Airport.

What kind of jobs are available in Bangalore?

GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY AS A TRAINED DOT NET FRESHER FOR IN HOUSE PROJECT.FOR GLOBAL COMPANY. From answering telephones to managing an executive’s calendar, executive administrators are mainly responsible for supporting a CEO, general manager, or other senior manager.