What is there to do in Houston in November?
Best Things To Do in Houston in November
- Día de Los Muertos at Kemah Boardwalk.
- No Tricks Only Treats- Halloween at Pinstripes.
- The Woodlands Car Club Cars & Coffee for a Cause.
- Autumn Adventures.
- Froberg’s Fall Corn Maze, Pumpkin Patch & Fall Festival.
- Fall Days and Corn Maze at P-6 Farms.
- Dewberry Farms Fall Festival.
What is there to do in Houston in April?
- The Woodlands Waterway Arts Festival. The Woodlands – 30 mi/48 km from Downtown Houston.
- Cajun Heritage Fest.
- Art Car Parade.
- Houston Barbecue Festival.
- WorldFest: Houston International Film Festival.
- Migration Celebration.
- Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Texas North American Championship.
What is there to do in Houston in September?
Top Attractions in Houston
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science. 5,048. Speciality Museums • Science Museums.
- Minute Maid Park. 3,176. Arenas & Stadiums.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. 2,707. Art Museums.
- Children’s Museum Houston. 1,645.
- Houston Zoo. 4,175.
- Space Center Houston. 9,390.
- The Galleria. 5,193.
- Cockrell Butterfly Center. 708.
What is there to do in Houston in January?
During those hot and humid Houston summers, the best way to view art is inside one of the city’s museums.
- Bayou City Arts Festival. The Bayou City Arts Festival is a twice-a-year event that brings art to the city’s public spaces.
- Cinema Arts Festival.
- Japan Festival.
- International Quilt Festival.
- Houston Via Colori.
How to find the best events in Houston?
Get the most out of your time in Houston with events and attractions organized around specific themes and interests. To use the calendar to find specific events for you, search by category, date range, location or keyword search. Area hotels have designed packages with you in mind – explore events and make your reservations today.
What are the cultural events in Houston TX?
Color Factory is a collaborative interactive exhibit that features participatory installations of colors, hues that invite curiosity, discovery, and play. A collection of artists, creatives, designers, and makers have teamed Flea at Silver Street: Summer Flea 2021 will feature local artists, designers, and craftsmen.
When is the Houston family celebration in 2019?
March 30-31, 2019. Houston’s official family celebration is held annually in downtown Houston. Benefiting Child Advocates, Inc., the event offers a dazzling smorgasbord of exciting activities, including six entertainment stages, more than 350 games and 10 family adventure areas.
What to do in Houston Texas in June?
Art on Fire! will celebrate their 2nd anniversary in conjunction with Sawyer Yards’ monthly Open Studios. The event will feature art, bubbly, wine, and nibbles. Six Texas artists explore their self-identities through a series of individual styles, techniques, and motifs in “My Mirror Is Just Fine.”