How do I sign into my Apple developer account?
Verify your identity
- Launch the Apple Developer app.
- Tap the Account tab.
- Sign in with your Apple ID associated with your application or Apple Developer account.
- Tap Verify Your Identity.
- Enter your legal first name, legal last name, and phone number.
- Capture your driver’s license or government-issued photo ID:
How do I become an Apple developer?
Creating an Apple developer account
- Step 1: Visit developer.apple.com.
- Step 2: Click Member Center.
- Step 3: Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Step 4: On the Apple Developer Agreement page, click the first check box to accept the agreement and click the Submit button.
- Step 1: Download Xcode from the Mac App Store.
How do I log into Xcode?
Generate a Code Signing Certificate using Xcode At the top of the window select Accounts . Click on the + on the lower left corner and select Add Apple ID… A dialog will appear. Add your Apple ID and your password, then select Sign in .
How do I change my Apple developer account?
- Click on “Your Account” tab.
- Click on “Account details”, it will take user to “Sign in to manage your Apple Id” screen.
- Enter same login details entered at step #1.
- After login, You can edit your Apple ID.
- Once you verify and confirm new Apple Id, you can login to developer program with New Apple Id.
Why do you want to be an Apple Developer?
Build your future. Whether you’re just entering the workforce or you‘re an experienced developer or entrepreneur, take advantage of free resources to gain skills that help you succeed in Apple’s growing app economy, which provides millions of jobs in technology across the globe.
What do you do when you are a developer?
Developers, founders, product managers, designers, and others reveal what they do when they step away from their computers. Discover their dreams, passions, and who they are as people.
What can you do on Facebook as a developer?
Join a community of developers, attend meetups and collaborate online. Learn what Facebook is creating to bring the world closer together. Build better products and scale your startup with Facebook Startup programs. Learn more and share more about threats to help improve security.
What does Amazon developer services do for You?
The Amazon Developer Services portal allows developers to distribute and sell Android and HTML5 web apps to millions of customers on the Amazon Appstore, and build voice experiences for services and devices by adding skills to Alexa, the voice service that powers Amazon Echo.