What should I say on a Christmas card?
Classic Christmas Card Messages
- Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
- Unwrap yourself a joyful Christmas!
- Have a holly, jolly Christmas!
- Merry Christmas with lots of love.
- The best present one can hope for this year is to spend time together.
What do you write in a Christmas card 2020?
Short & Simple Holiday Greetings
- Happy holidays from our house to yours.
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
- Merry everything & happy always.
- Hoping your holidays are filled with love, family and happiness.
- Happy 2021!
- Best wishes for a New Year filled with love, happiness and success.
What is a good greeting for a Christmas card?
The best collection of Christmas messages that you can use in a Christmas greeting. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Wishing you the joy of family. The happiness of friends. And the love of Christmas. Wishing you the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
What are some good Christmas card sayings?
Use a religious christmas card design along with your quote to express your faith. A happy holiday and blessed new year filled with joy and contentment. Hosannah in the highest! Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come. Rejoice! Glory to the newborn king!
What are good Christmas Wishes?
May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wishing you lots of love, joy and happiness. Merry Christmas! May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas.
How do you say Merry Christmas?
Say “Merry Christmas” in French. This translates to “Joyeux Noël.”. For Francophiles , “Joyeux Noël” is the greeting of the season, and you will hear it or say it in a number of places around the world, such as: France, of course, and also in much of Canada.