How can I check my PAN card details?
Visit https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/UserLogin/LoginHome.html to Enter your account and click on “My Account”. Go to Profile Settings and click on PAN Details. Your details will be generated. You will receive the name, area code, jurisdiction, address and other information.
How can I get PAN details from PAN number?
The process to search your PAN Card Details by PAN number:
- Step 1: Log in to Income Tax Department official website at https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Step 2: Click “Register Yourself” and enter PAN number.
- Step 3: Enter the relevant details carefully and then click “Submit”
How can I check my PAN card by phone number?
To know your PAN number status via SMS facility, follow these two steps.
- Enter NSDL PAN together with the 15-digit acknowledgement number received while making the PAN application.
- Send the SMS to 57575 and receive the current status to the same mobile number via SMS.
How can I check my PAN card mobile number?
How to Check PAN Card Status through SMS?
- Send an SMS to NSDL PAN and 15-digit acknowledgement number to 57575.
- The applicant will be provided with the PAN card status via SMS.
How can I download my old PAN card online?
The steps involved to download e-PAN card with your PAN and Date of Birth are: Step 1:Visit the download e-pan NSDL portal. Step 2:Enter the details which are required on the form such as date of birth, PAN and Captcha code. Step 3:Click on ‘submit’ and download the e-PAN for free.
How can I know my PAN number without PAN card?
Individuals will have to first visit the Income Tax e-filing website and click on ‘Know Your PAN’. On the next page, they will have fill in all the required details including the mobile number that was registered while procuring the PAN card as an OTP will be sent.
How can I link my mobile number with PAN card?
How to link PAN and Aadhar via SMS?
- Another way of linking PAN with Aadhar is by sending SMS to 567678 or 56161 with registered mobile number.
- If your Aadhaar number is 987654321012 and your PAN is ABCDE1234F, you need to type UIDPAN 987654321012 ABCDE1234F and send the message to either 567678 or 56161.
Where is know your PAN option?
Step 1:- Login to the official e-filing website of income-tax. Step 2:- Select the option “Know your PAN”. Step 3:- Specify details pertaining to the Date of Birth or incorporation (if it is a company), surname, middle name and first name. Step 4:- Specify the “Captcha code” that is provided on the screen.
How can I update my mobile number in PAN card?
How to change PAN Card mobile number?
- First, login to your PAN account on the income tax website.
- After login, click on Profile Settings from ‘My Profile’.
- Add ‘register or change’ for PAN card Mobile Number.
- Now select Contact Details and click on the Edit button.