What are the top 100 channels on YouTube?
The Most-Subscribed YouTubers and Channels
- T-Series (186m subscribers)
- Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes (113m subscribers)
- PewDiePie (110m subscribers)
- SET India (108m subscribers)
- ✿ Kids Diana Show (80.4m subscribers)
- WWE (78.7m subscribers)
- Like Nastya (74.9m subscribers)
- Zee Music Company (74.4m subscribers)
Who has the most subscribers on YouTube top 100?
Top 100 YouTubers From United States
- PEWDIEPIE: 105 Million Subscribers.
- COCOMELON- NURSERY RHYMES: 84.1 Million Subscribers.
- 5-MINUTES CRAFT: 66.7 Million Subscribers.
- DUDE PERFECT: 51.2 Million Subscribers.
- MARSHMELLO: 45.4 Million Subscribers.
- Vlad and Nikita: 41.1 Million Subscribers.
- MOVIE CLIPS: 33.8 Million Subscribers.
Who is No 1 Youtuber in world?
1.) PewDiePie Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
Who are the top 1000 YouTubers?
Top 1000 YouTube Channels
|1||Cocomelon – Nursery Rhymes @checkgate||117.6M|
|2||SET India @setindia||113.5M|
|4||✿ Kids Diana Show @✿ Kids Diana Show||82.7M|
What YouTube channel has the most views?
As of October 2020, Anastasia Radzinskaya from Like Nastya had reached almost 45.3 billion lifetime video views, making the elementary schooler the most viewed YouTube channel owner of all time. In summer 2020, this achievement unseated former first-ranked Ryan from Ryan’s World.
What video has the most views on YouTube?
20 of the Most Viewed YouTube Videos of all Time: Blank Space – Taylor Swift (2,737,870,143 views) Faded – Alan Walker (3,011,397,899 views) Let Her Go – Passenger (2,935,924,858 views) Hello – Adele (2,802,949,829 views) Dark Horse – Katy Perry ft. Lean On – Major Lazer and DJ Snake ft. Bailando – Enrique Iglesias ft. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran (3,208,555,054 views)
What do YouTubers have the most subscribers?
the Swedish YouTuber is known for his “commentary while playing video games”.
What are the most watched videos on YouTube?
Luis Fonsi – Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee. Baby Shark Dance. With 6.44 billion views on YouTube, ‘Baby Shark’ is the second-most viewed video on the platform. Ed Sheeran – Shape of You. The Internet is in love with the ‘Shape Of You’. Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft. Masha and The Bear – Recipe for disaster. Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft. Johny Johny Yes Papa.