How can I apply for Emirates ID online?
Step-by-step process to renew your Emirates ID online.
- Login to the ICA website or download the ICA UAE Smart.
- Login to the system using the UAE Pass or personal account details.
- Apply for Emirates ID renewal and receive notification.
- Login to the system and click on ‘Personal Wallet’.
How do I get a new Emirates ID?
- Apply for ID card replacement. After reporting the incident, fill in an application form at any of ICA’s Customer Happiness Centres or fill it through the eForm on the ICA website or the ICA UAE app available on iTunes and Google Play and request replacement of ID card.
- Pay the fees.
- Collect your new ID card.
How do I apply for Eid?
Follow this step-by-step guide to get an Emirates ID:
- Application. You need to first complete an application form.
- Visit EIDA. After your form has been submitted, you will receive an SMS directly to your phone.
- Pay Fees. The Emirates ID costs 100 AED per year of validity.
- Delivery & collection.
How to check Emirates ID status online?
How to apply for your Emirates ID online?
How to Apply for Your Emirates ID Online Visit the official online portal. The EIDA has an excellent online portal to provide the Emirates ID services. Fill the Emirates ID Application e-form. Submit Emirates ID application and pay the fees. Confirm you biometrics. Complete residency procedures. Collect the ID at the Emirates Post Office.
What is Emirate ID. card?
Emirates ID card (also called the National Identity Card) is an identification card, issued by the Emirates Identity Authority (EIA) (EIDA), that all UAE citizens (optional for diplomats) and residents are required to obtain.