Where can I get NY State tax forms?
How do I get forms and instructions?
- Download from the Web. You can get New York State’s current and prior year forms from our website.
- Telephone. Call our automated forms order line: 518-457-5431.
- Local libraries.
- Contact the Tax Department’s Web support.
- Free tax help.
Where can I find federal income tax forms?
Get the current filing year’s forms, instructions, and publications for free from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Download them from IRS.gov.
- Order by phone at 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
Can I download federal tax forms?
You can e-file directly to the IRS and download or print a copy of your tax return. Federal tax filing is free for everyone with no limitations, and state filing is only $14.99.
How can I get previous years tax forms?
Order a Transcript
- Online Using Get Transcript. They can use Get Transcript Online on IRS.gov to view, print or download a copy of all transcript types.
- By phone. The number is 800-908-9946.
- By mail. Taxpayers can complete and send either Form 4506-T or Form 4506T-EZ to the IRS to get one by mail.
Where to find New York state tax forms?
Please see Form TP-64, Notice to Taxpayers Requesting Information or Assistance from the Tax Department, for updated information if you are using any documents not revised since December, 2010. Find the forms you need – Choose Current year forms or Past year forms, and select By form number or By tax type.
Is the federal tax form free for 2013?
Federal tax filing is free for everyone with no limitations. State 2013 tax filing is only $14.99. We support all major tax forms and there are no hidden fees. See all supported forms.
How much does it cost to print a 2013 tax form?
State 2013 tax filing is only $14.99. We support all major tax forms and there are no hidden fees. See all supported forms. Millions of tax returns have been securely filed with the IRS using our service. Your information is safe and secure.
Where can I find current year tax forms?
Most commonly viewed tax types – Find current year forms by selecting from the list below: We comply with the state law that requires agencies to post all application forms for general public use on their Web sites. See our numerical list of forms.