Where can I download legal books for free?
The 6 Best Places to Legally Download Ebooks for Free
- Baen Free Library.
- Project Gutenberg.
- Open Library.
- Nook, Kindle, Kobo etc.
Where can I find law school textbooks?
The 24 Best Places to Buy Used Law Books
- AbeBooks. Buy on Abebooks.com.
- AddALL. Buy on Addall.com.
- Alibris. Buy on Alibris.com.
- Amazon Marketplace. Buy on Amazon.
- Barnes & Noble. Buy on Barnesandnoble.com.
- Barnes & Noble College. Buy on Bnctextbookrental.com.
- Better World Books. Buy on Betterworldbooks.com.
- Biblio. Buy on Biblio.com.
Are online textbooks legal?
tl;dr: It’s illegal. As long as you don’t get caught downloading the files, you are unlikely to get in trouble. It’s more about your own views on the ethics of scientific publishing and copyright.
What to read if you want to be a lawyer?
Seven Must-Read Books for Law Students
- Bleak House by Charles Dickens.
- The Firm by John Grisham.
- 1861: The Civil War Awakening by Adam Goodheart.
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood.
- Njál’s Saga by Anonymous.
- Justice: What’s the Right Thing to Do?
- The Rule of Law by Tom Bingham.
Is West academic free?
West Academic offers the law school and practice resources you need, from popular casebooks and textbooks to online study aids. FREE 14-day digital access to select casebooks immediately upon purchase!
Is sharing pdfs illegal?
Under Copyright law, it is illegal to distribute copies of this eTextbook, even if you are not being paid for it. This has happened before, and it is similar to the file sharing music cases.
Is OpenStax legal?
legally: all content produced in OpenStax is available under a Creative Commons open-content licenses. This makes it easy for authors to share their work – allowing others to use and reuse it legally – while still getting recognition and attribution for their efforts.