What is auspicious day?
promising success; propitious; opportune; favorable: an auspicious occasion. favored by fortune; prosperous; fortunate.
How do I find an auspicious date?
How to Select Auspicious Days?
- Check the compatibility of the day with your birth year stem, and the compatibility of zodiac signs; compatibility is the basis of selecting auspicious days.
- Check the constellation.
- At last, check the auspicious and inauspicious events of that day on the calendar.
What is meant by auspicious occasion?
A celebratory or momentous event, situation, or circumstance. (Note that the meaning of auspicious here is slightly altered from its standard definition of favorable or timely.) We would like to invite you to the auspicious occasion of the marriage of our son, Luke, to his bride-to-be, Sophia.
How do you use the word auspicious?
Auspicious sentence example
- He made an auspicious debut in the school play.
- The marriage did not get off to a very auspicious start.
- The story pointed out several auspicious symbols.
- For example, the use of the color red is considered auspicious in China.
- The rising of the new moon was an auspicious occasion.
How are auspicious dates chosen in Chinese calendar?
Auspicious Dates Selecting an auspicious day is to choose a lucky day for big events in life, such as wedding, break ground, moving, installing girder and grand opening, based on the traditional Chinese calendar or with the help of a Feng Shui master.
Why are auspicious days chosen for specific events?
The essence of selecting auspicious days is to find and define the appropriate space-time points for specific events and to seize the appropriate opportunity formed by place, time and people and their harmonious relations, so as to pursue good fortune and avoid disaster. Sorry! Date is not correct! Sorry! Date is not correct!
When is an auspicious month for a wedding?
Hereunder are auspicious months and wedding dates from January to June 2020 as well as years you should avoid based on the Chinese almanac calendar. → How to Select Year and Month for Marriage? → How to Choose an Auspicious Wedding Date? Auspicious Wedding Dates in 2020 Note: 1.
What does it mean to have an auspicious birthing date?
An auspicious birthing date means that a child is delivered on a day, month, year, and hour that result in a beneficial Life Map. This is possible only when one desires or anticipates a C-section delivery.