How do I reset my GPAD?
- Ensure your LG G Pad 5™ 10.1 FHD is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- Continue to hold the Power and Volume down buttons until the System Recovery screen appears (about 10-15 seconds) then release both buttons.
- From the System Recovery screen, select Factory data reset.
- Select Yes.
How do I soft reset my LG GPAD?
Soft reset with hardware keys Press and hold the Power button and Volume Down until the device powers off, approximately 8 seconds, then release.
How do you master reset a tablet?
- Open Settings, and select System.
- Select Reset options.
- Select Erase all data (factory reset).
- Select Reset Phone or Reset Tablet at the bottom.
- You’ll be asked to confirm, select Erase Everything.
- Your device should reboot and may show a progress screen indicating that it is erasing the data.
How do I reset my LG tablet without the password?
Press and hold both the Power/Lock key and Volume Down key on the right side of the tablet at the same time. When you see the System recovery screen, release the keys. Four choices are displayed: Continue reboot, Factory data reset, Wipe cache, and Safe mode boot.
How do I factory reset a k51?
Press and hold the Volume Down button then press and hold the Power button. When the System recovery screen is displayed, release both buttons. From the System recovery screen, select Factory data reset.
How do I force restart my LG tablet?
Turn the power off. Press and hold the Power + Volume Down key on the right side of the device until the LG logo is displayed. Briefly release only the Power key when the LG logo is displayed. Quickly press and hold the Power key again.
How do I put my LG tablet into recovery mode?
- Turn the tablet off.
- Press and hold the Volume Down key + Power/Lock key until the device turns on.
- Press Volume Down twice to designate Recovery mode.
- Press Power to restart into Recovery mode.
- While holding down Power, press and release the Volume Up key.