How can I have an affordable wedding in NYC?
How to Save Money Planning a Wedding in NYC
- Keep it Small – Cut Down on the Guest List for an NYC Budget Wedding.
- Look into Affordable Wedding Venue Ideas in New York City.
- Consider Throwing an Off-Peak Season Wedding.
- Look at Other Days of the Week.
- Ever Thought About a Brunch Wedding?
- Consider Elopement as an Option.
How much do wedding venues cost in NYC?
Full-service New York venues can fall in the price range of $30,000 to $60,000. When considering a blank space venue, you’ll need to factor in the venue rental cost, rentals, catering and beverage service, as well as décor.
Where can I have a small wedding in NYC?
Intimate NYC Wedding Venues Under $5,000
- The Merchant’s House. If you’re looking for a garden party in the middle of the city, the Merchant’s House Museum is for you.
- Prospect Park Picnic House.
- The Dumbo Loft.
- Brooklyn Grange.
- Refinery Hotel Rooftop.
- Queens Botanical Garden.
- Maison May.
How do I plan a cheap wedding reception?
Here are affordable wedding reception and food ideas:
- Choose a favorite family-owned restaurant.
- Opt for a food truck or two.
- Ask for help with food instead of gifts.
- Make it a cash bar.
- Skip the hard liquor.
- Explore affordable dessert options.
- Keep the reception short.
- Go for a buffet service.
Are there affordable wedding venues in New York?
If you know where to look, you can find unique hidden gems that are actually quite affordable without sacrificing style or elegance. An affordable Manhattan wedding venue? Yes, you heard right. From traditional wedding venues to museums, lofts, and more, the New York City area has some of the best wedding venues in the world.
Where to get married in New York City?
1 Get Married in New York No Matter the Season. 2 New York City Borough Weddings On A Budget. 3 Norwood Club. 4 Alger House. 5 New York City Fire Museum. 6 The Aurora Gallery. 7 Urban Cowboy B&B. 8 Getting Married in New York on a Budget Doesn’t Have to Be Hard.
Where is the cheapest place to have a wedding?
This wedding venue at the Port Jefferson Country Club will design each every menu individually. They do not give prices for the wedding reception menu online, but their regular menu prices are from $14.95 an entree to $24.95. There are several facilities to rent at the museum. For example, the Barn Complex accommodates 120 guests.
Where is the best wedding venue in Brooklyn?
Marcy North: Marcy North is a charming vintage wedding and event venue located in central Williamsburg, Brooklyn. The two-story townhouse has a unique interior with custom lighting and original art pieces.