What is stipulated timeline?
by the deadlines set. in a time-bound manner. in a timely fashion. in a timely manner. in accordance with the agreed timetable.
How do you use stipulated time?
- All requests have been responded to within the stipulated time.
- These judges left ICTR as soon as they had completed their work within the stipulated time frames.
- Of these plans # ( # projects) were not submitted within the stipulated time frames.
How do you use stipulated in a sentence?
Stipulate in a Sentence ?
- The owners may stipulate a huge deposit as a condition of the purchase agreement.
- Before I agree to close the deal, I must stipulate a few requirements that must be met before I sign on the dotted line.
- The contracts of the baseball players stipulate they must attend all practices and games.
Which is an example of a stipulated time frame?
Basically, it is the process of involving a crowd of people for particular work within a stipulated time frame. For instance, during census data computerization, we employ additional manpower to complete the data entry within a stipulated time frame. Show more…
How are timelines used in Social Studies class?
Timelines as a teaching strategy can help students construct an understanding of historical events over time, even the youngest students. Literature can be used to show, model, and help students develop concepts about time, continuity, and change in social studies as a basis for creating timelines (Hoodless, 2002).
Are there timeline templates for high school students?
School students are often directed to come up with timelines for social science and history projects. Is it that your kid too has got such a direction from the school and you have no time to help her here?
How are timelines used in a history textbook?
While they are often used as a way to display information in visual form in textbooks as an alternative to written narrative, students can also become more actively engaged in learning the sequence of events in history by constructing timelines themselves. The strategy of timelines can be used with students in Grades K through 8.