What are high end devices?
The High-end devices are usually the ones with the latest Android OS, 4G or LTE enabled networks, 8 inches or more screen size, 7+GB memory, etc, and of course are very costly.
What is considered a high end phone?
If a phone had a 1 GHz single-core processor or a dual-core processor, a camera that captured HD video, a high-res display, and possibly 4G capabilities, then it was automatically a high-end phone, plain and simple.
How do I know if my phone is high end?
- #2. Camera. All high end phones will have at least 8 megapixel cameras.
- #3. Display. Display is a big deal because it is what you see and how crisp and rich it is.
- #4. Design. We have seen phones get smaller and now bigger.
- #5. Battery.
- #6. Operating System.
- #7. Price.
- Some 2014 High-End phones worth noting. HTC One (M8)
What are low end smartphones?
On the other hand, low-end smartphones or popularly known as budget friendly smartphones are mostly made from materials that are cheaply available such as plastic and lack glass protection such as the ones offered by Gorilla.
Which Android is best for PUBG?
Best phones for PUBG Mobile 2021
- Best overall: OnePlus 9 Pro.
- Best value: Samsung Galaxy S21.
- Best all-purpose: ASUS ROG Phone 5.
- Best for less: Nubia Red Magic 6.
- Best display: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
- Best for international gamers: Lenovo Legion Duel 2.
- Best for iOS: iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Which phone has the best specs?
The best phones you can buy today
- Apple iPhone 12. The best phone for most people. Specifications. Weight: 164g.
- OnePlus 9 Pro. The best premium phone. Specifications. Weight: 197g.
- Apple iPhone SE (2020) The best budget phone. Specifications.
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The best hyper-premium smartphone on the market. Specifications.
How good is OnePlus?
The OnePlus Nord has proven to be a formidable smartphone in the mid-range market. It delivers a premium experience typically found on devices at around twice the price, including great performance, 5G, versatile cameras, fast charging and a slick user experience.