What are fun facts about iPhones?
10 iPhone Facts and Statistics That Will Blow Your Mind
- The first iPhone prototype was invented in 1983.
- There are 101 million iPhone users in the US.
- Apple users download an average of 51 apps per minute.
- 94% of the smartphone industry’s profits go to Apple.
- Americans spend about 26 minutes per day texting.
What is a good first iPhone for a 12 year old?
The iPhone SE is the best iPhone choice for kids as it is the cheapest and smallest, so you’ll spend less and they won’t struggle with a massive phone.
Who invented iPhone for kids?
Steve Paul Jobs
Steve Paul Jobs was born in San Francisco, California on February 24, 1955. His birth parents gave him up for adoption and he was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs. Paul was a machinist and Clara an accountant. When Steve was five, the family moved to Mountain View, California where Steve went to school and grew up.
What are the top 3 best iPhones?
The best iPhones you can buy right now
- iPhone 12 Pro Max. The best iPhone overall.
- iPhone 12 Pro. Apple’s less expensive Pro model.
- iPhone 12 mini. The best compact iPhone.
- iPhone 12. Top iPhone features with a bigger screen.
- iPhone 11. The best iPhone bargain.
- iPhone SE 2020. The least expensive new iPhone.
- iPhone XR.
What are some fun facts about the iPhone?
1. Jarrod McKinney’s iPhone landed on top of a building. He used a GPS Tracking app so that he can find his iPhone. When he found his iPhone, it was even able to make and take phone calls. 2. Apple reveal events begin at 9 am, and the iPhone adverts normally appear on the screen forty minutes later.
What are facts about iPhone?
The iPhone is a series of smartphones made by Apple Inc since 2007. It does many things that a computer can do, but is small enough to fit in someone’s hand. It is a mobile phone, meaning that it makes calls and sends text messages but without wires. There are many types of iPhones, such as the model iPhone X.
What is the history of Apple iPhone?
iPhone (1st generation) History. In 2005, Apple CEO Steve Jobs conceived an idea of using a touchscreen to interact with a computer in a way in which he could directly type onto the Release. The iPhone was released in the United States on June 29, 2007 at the price of $499 for the 4 GB model and $599 for the 8 GB model, Post-release. Software. Reception.