How do you unlock an iPod that is disabled for 22 million minutes?
- turn off your ipod (off, not sleep)
- hold power and home button together.
- release power button when you see the apple logo (keep holding the home button)
- keep holding home until itunes comes up with a message saying that the device is in DFU mode and needs to restore.
How do I restore my iPhone if its disabled for a long time?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode.
- On your computer, click “Restore.”
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
Why does my iPad say disabled for 23 million minutes?
According to Apple’s website, there’s an easy fix—but it means all of the data on Osnos’ iPad will be deleted. “If you enter the wrong passcode on an iOS device too many times, you’ll be locked out and a message will say that your device is disabled,” the company explains.
What to do if iPhone is disabled for 24 million minutes?
iPhone is disabled for 24 million minutes. since your iPhone is disabled, it’s necessary to restore it. because it’s stuck in airplane mode, it’s good to try restoring via iTunes and unlock disabled iphone via recovery mode https://www.fonecope.com/iphone-is-disab…
What to do if your iPhone is disabled on your computer?
Step 1 Turn off iPhone. Step 2 Connect the USB cable to iPhone but don’t connect it to computer. Launch iTunes. Step 3 Then put the disabled iPhone in recovery mode: press and hold the Power + Home buttons while plugging iDevice back into the computer (make sure iTunes is open).
Why is my phone saying its disabled for 21 million?
(3) If your phone is connected to a computer with out-dated software ( I-tunes) this could disable your phone as well. You have two options re-connect your phone to i-tunes that you usually back up your phone on & press restore, or wait the allotted time & enter in the correct pass code on your mobile device. Was this answer helpful?
What should I do if my iPhone X is diabled?
If iPhone X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, SE/6s/6/5s says: iPhone is diabled, connect to iTunes, you should connect the iPhone to iTunes and restore the device. A restore will erase everything on the iPhone, including its passcode.