Does AA breakdown cover motorhomes?

Does AA breakdown cover motorhomes?

Does AA breakdown cover include motorhomes? Yes, our standard roadside assistance includes motorhome breakdown cover as well as campervans. You can choose from personal cover or vehicle cover and we cover any age of vehicle.

Does green flag cover motorhomes?

You can get cover for up to four different cars, vans, motorbikes or motorhomes, at once. They’ll all be covered with Green Flag, whoever’s driving them.

Does the RAC cover you in Ireland?

The RAC’s UK breakdown cover applies to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only. So if you’re going on holiday to the Republic of Ireland, you should buy a separate European breakdown cover policy to make sure you’re covered if you break down there.

Is the RAC breakdown number free?

You can either renew directly with RAC by calling free on 0330 159 0739 with your payment details.

Which is the best motorhome breakdown insurance in the UK?

Similar levels of RAC and AA motorhome breakdown insurance cover are nearly double the price. With Flux Rescue you are covered in the UK and Europe for motorhome roadside assistance and recovery. The policy includes a home start service, all from £95.00 . You can buy this cover online by clicking here What’s included?

Do you need breakdown cover for a campervan?

We offer annual breakdown cover for motorhomes and campervans as an optional extra with all of our motorhome and campervan insurance policies. Breakdown cover is only available if it is added to your Comfort Insurance motorhome or campervan policy at the time you purchase or renewal and cannot be bought as a stand-alone policy.

When to take European cover on a motorhome?

If you want to travel the continent with all the comforts of home, then European cover is an important element of motorhome breakdown cover. If you make regular trips to Europe throughout the year, consider taking out year-long European cover. If a one-off trip is all you’ve got planned, single-trip cover may be appropriate.

Which is the best breakdown cover for motrhome?

Owning a 2004 motrhome, and living in Ireland, we were having problems getting decent European breakdown cover. Red Pennant seemed to be the only (expensive) option. Having posted our problem, many members were good enough to reply, advising us to contact ADAC.